Retarded Animal Babies 22 Retarded Animal Babies 22

good

good but didnt make me laugh as much as the first 15.
still awesome though but i think you need to do a sequel to one of the other earlier ones so that it ties in.

Dad's Home 2 Dad's Home 2

that was the best movie by you guys

The only thing i dont get is why do you get loads of people to help you in such a small cartoon?

The Box (clay) The Box (clay)

animation

that wasnt really an animation was it? it was just a video about dumb crappy bits of clay. sorry but i didnt like it

[uu] How to make a ackbar [uu] How to make a ackbar

come on man

seriously how did this get past judgement because most people saw it and didnt realise that it said suitable for all. that mushroom guy with the uzi said fuck about 6 times.

i didnt really follow the story line to it.(was there one)

see ya everybody!!!!

ianianian111 responds:

sorry NG user but we could not read your review. Im sure it was good, but sadly no one will ever read it.

Pico Vs. SBC Pico Vs. SBC

strawberrys

it looked like strawberry clock was rigged with C4 when there was an explosion and also i could squash a strawberry any day.

one question.
why didnt pico just shoot the asshole?

Pico's school : Dark side Pico's school : Dark side

ok

man. please make it with speech couse half of us are thiking, its rather quiet. not meaning to be fussy but in the end bit you mispelt flammable. but it was quite good. i voted 3.

Pico, the NG Guardian Pico, the NG Guardian

picos unloaded is better

You copied picos unloaded!! Think how mind chamber feels now. it was ok except at the beggining pico does not wear glasses normaly and he does in the pic at the loading screen.
That really sucked

eBaums world dot com eBaums world dot com

amazing

You know what. I just went on ebaumsworld to see if it really did suck. i went on your site and printed out the flyer. m gonna give it to all my friends.
You should so put it on his site just to piss him off.
Great work.
From now on im staying on newgrounds for ever.
vote 5!!!!

Do not vote for Tom Fulp! Do not vote for Tom Fulp!

how?

How do we vote for newgrounds president?

JMartin97 responds:

Did you check the drop-down menu in the preferences toolbar? Click on preferences, then NG president, make sure you entre your four-star ID.

Pico's Unloaded Pico's Unloaded